There is no any reason for me to stop challenging ! ..

My photo
.' Be Creative and Stay Positive ! '

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy BIrthday To You...

Happy Birthday!!..
already 17th wor...
learn to adapt and let go bah...
seriously...
emo nw...
xD...
hehe...
quite disapointed on them lastly...
and quite upset...
but they din realized i think...

ofcz..
i din meant XJ...
i love them...
n i think they love me too...
..^^...
tats the reason i love XJ so much...=]...
thx all juniors and 24...
thx those presents...
reali the 1st year received so many presents...
reali...
but...
oso the 1st year to gain so less msg(s)....
and...i hide my bfday in fb...
cz i can noe who reali rmb my bfday...
and...
i found them...
jz few of them...
anyway...
thx for rmber-ing...


and...
its will be a memorable birthday i think...
and i hope it sincerely...
=]...
anyway...
thx God...
reali a nice day...

No comments: