There is no any reason for me to stop challenging ! ..

My photo
.' Be Creative and Stay Positive ! '

Sunday, August 11, 2013

i know i shouldnt..

i wish to colour my life,
and for sure, my blog....


but thats just suckss.....

i wish to share my joy and happiness in my blog..
maybe like writing diary?
The happy one...

i told that i wanna share my journey with Jay Chou in Malaysia for the few days...
But  i didnt..
There is no force pushing me go forward...


just when the mood  is like this,
i will ....



hmmm...say what?

i know i shouldnt...

i knew it...



i know i should'nt be jealous,

be so sentimental,

be weak,

be curious,

be hot-tempered....



i knew it...


But how can i ?



Life is hard and i like it...


How much do i wish to have the 'LONELINESS' ?


i prefer alone...izit?


好不容易习惯了一个人,
又得习惯另一个人,
还要迁就那么多人,
还不能得罪任何人。


我疯了,我想念的,
还是那一些人。




No comments: